5 Reasons Why Video Conferencing From A Serviced Office Is A Great Idea
If you choose to do your job from the comfort of a serviced office, you probably know how a serviced office can help provide certain conveniences that contribute greatly to the overall success of your business. A serviced office provides all the necessary tools needed to quickly and efficiently get a job done without the hassles and expense that go along with working in a traditional office, and one of these tools is video conferencing. Video conferencing is the use of audio and visual transmissions to exchange business messages and ideas with those people who help to contribute to the success of your company, and here is why it’s so great to video conference from a serviced office.
1. Save Time. With the convenience of video conferencing, gone are the days when you must leave the office for a period of time in order to travel to the location of your business meeting. When you use video conferencing to conduct your business meeting, you can work right up until the time of the meeting, then go back to working once the meeting is over therefore saving hours of wasted travel time.
2. Save Money. Business travel costs money and by video conferencing, you will save the money on business travel related expenses like airfare and hotels.
3. Convenience. Video conferencing is just more convenient when compared to traveling for a business meeting. When traveling for business reasons, certain accommodations must be made such as finding a babysitter or housessitter to take care of things while you are gone. With video conferencing, you won’t have to travel so you can avoid these types of issues. Find more info about serviced offices and video conference here
4. Builds Teamwork. Even if you use video conferencing just to communicate with co-workers from different locations, video conferencing can be great because it helps personalize communication. Talking on the phone or sending emails can be impersonal. Communicating via video conferencing will enable you to see the people you are speaking with and that helps give all communication a more personal feel.
5. Great Customer Service. Even if you do not need to conduct business meetings or speak with distant co-workers, video conferencing can be a great way to communicate with customers. If you need to help your customers out with something, speaking with them via video conferencing is a great way to build a lasting relationship. If you work in a field that sometimes requires house calls to customers, video conferencing can also help save time for both you and your customers which will make all involved parties happy.
Technology is truly creating a more worker friendly type of business environment that is beneficial to both the individual professional businessperson and the customers and/or company he or she works for. Because of technology like video conferencing, many companies are finding they can provide their workers with the flexibility to work from a variety of locations, such as a serviced office, while still maintaining a standard of business that is conductive to business success. If you work in a serviced office and you want to save money and time in a convenient way that is conducive to great customer service and inner company teamwork, using video conferencing can be a great tool to use.